Whether you're buying a home, selling your home or relocating to Moultrie, the following information, resources and tools will help to guide your decision.
A quick and easy way to find useful information about your community, nearby schools and local businesses.
Moultrie is known as the "City of Beautiful Homes". We are offering some of those homes for sale.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MOULTRIE
1. Average Climate - 55 degrees in January to 82 degrees in July
2. Annual Rainfall - 52 inches
3. YMCA with indoor heated pool, fitness center, day care, indoor basketball court, gymnastics program, etc.
4. Country Club with 18 hole golf course
5. Community Arts and Cultural Center
6. Reed Bingham State Park
7. Olympic Diving Well - People come from all over the world to dive
8. Schools accredited by Southern Association of College and Schools
9. Modern 155 bed Regional Medical Center with highly skilled Staff
10. Abraham Baldwin College "Campus on the Square"
11. Moultrie Technical College
12. Nursing Homes
13. New independent living retirement complex
14. Hunting plantations with deer, quail, dove, wild turkey
15. Site of Sunbelt Expo - Largest farm show in United States
16. Ellen Payne Geneological Library which brings people to Moultrie from all over the world
17. Active Chamber of Commerce and Economical Development Authority
18. Downtown area is on the Historical Registry of Historical Places
19. Mayor/Council system of government in the city
20. Six member County Commission Board